If I picked up XP boosters for Vanguard from the Station Marketplace recently, I would save them, and I hope you would save them, as well, because Vanguard’s new patch makes a few tweaks to several Marketplace items.
- The duration of the 25%, 50%, and 100% Bonus XP potions has been increased to 8 hours.
- Adventurer’s Pack of Knowledge, Crafter’s Satchel of Knowledge, and Diplomat’s Pouch of Knowledge now provide 10% XP gain instead of 5%.
- New “Greater Knowledge” containers have been added to the Marketplace, each offering 20% XP boost in its designated sphere.
- Debt Removal Potions should no longer drop individually from Gloriann Lockboxes. There remains a chance for them to be given in addition to another reward.
- Keep an eye on the Marketplace window throughout the month of December for new mounts and items introduced to celebrate the holidays. Watch the Item of the Day window for great values on these new items, as well as some of our best sellers.
Other changes include the removal of Veteran Lockboxes from city banks to pave the way for future banking changes, Sprint is now usable once every 3 minutes with Improved Sprint set at 1 minute, and a number of quest and item tweaks were also made..