The patch 1.05 for Madden NFL 18 is now available and comes to solve some errors and problems that have suffered users after the output of the patch 1.04. The list of changes is as follows:
- Reverted attempted fix for lag in Franchise mode to in order to fix Franchise crashes
- Fixed a crash some users were experiencing in Franchise when navigating menus very quickly
- Reverted tuning change to “Nearby Player” catching penalty to reduce the number of dropped passes
- Reverted “Low Catch Rating” and “Catch in Traffic” user notification banners
- Addressed Madden Ultimate Team (MUT) Auction House filters resetting after making a bid on an item
If you want to buy excellent players in MUT mode after the release of Madden 18, you can choose buy cheap Madden 18 coins for sale on madden-store.com. You won’t want to miss them.