In Path of Exile, GGG will be running a competitive Flashback Event from 9am Friday May 4th (NZT) until 10am Tuesday May 29th (NZT). It will run in parallel to the Bestiary League which will also be enabled on the event so that you can continue your challenge progression there.
The following content are the details about this event posted on the official website, don’t forget to pay attention to poe currency purchase at the same time:
1. The event will include rotating mods from 11 popular past Path of Exile leagues. There are microtransactions, Mystery Boxes, Demigod’s Dominances and bragging rights up for grabs.
2. The Flashback Event will have three random mods from popular past leagues activated at once. The collection of mods will persist in that area for one hour and the collection of mods will vary from area to area. After an hour has passed the mods will randomize for each area again. Each area will also have the Bestiary league enabled which means that you can continue to finish your challenges while you compete in the Flashback Event.
3. The possible league mods that you could see in an instance alongside Bestiary are Anarchy, Invasion, Breach, Ambush, Torment, Perandus, Beyond, Nemesis, Bloodlines, Abyss and Harbinger.
As an example, the Dried Lake could have Bestiary, Breach, Beyond and Harbinger active for one hour and will then randomise to another assortment like Bestiary, Ambush, Perandus, Invasion and then again to Bestiary, Ambush, Beyond, Torment and so on.
4. Flashback mods will be disabled for some areas that aren’t suitable to containing multiple of them. These areas include the Oba’s Cursed Trove and Untainted Paradise unique maps. Other similar maps may be excluded also as GGG continue their testing for this event. Flashback will also be disabled in small side areas like Aspirant’s Trial, Vaal areas and some Tora missions.
5. GGG will be running Standard, Hardcore, Standard SSF and Hardcore SSF versions of the Flashback event on both PC and Xbox One! The prize pool will be shared among all versions of the event (more in-depth information in the Prizes section of this post below).
6. If you reach level 35 in the Flashback Event you will be instantly awarded a Sin and Innocence Mystery Box. This is only possible once per account. Leveling multiple characters to level 35 will not grant additional mystery boxes.
7. The top 10 of each version of the event will receive an Alternate Art Demigod’s Dominance. Ranks 11-30 will receive a normal Demigod’s Dominance.
8. GGG will also be awarding the prizes below based on your character level at the end of the event. For example, if you reach level 85 with one character you would be in the draw to win any of the prizes from the level 45-85 range. You can win more than one prize per account.